Pink Icing

Friday, October 20, 2006

smiley smiley people

Am I talking to myself? Where are you all..........

Well I think it's actually Friday, too embarassed to ask. Oh yeah, will go and check the TV.

Yup, fell prey to the lure of pancakes and crispy bacon.....drat.....!

But it was overlooking the ocean. Think it's the Atlantic side, was never very good at geography, suprised I'm even able to navigate around in all honesty.

Will continue up route 1A today and see what's what, maybe try and get to see Cape Canaveral (hmm that doesn't spell right does it, but you know where I mean). I do feel a tad guilty about missing all the beaches and pools, longing around and sunbathing. But to be honest that's not what I'm feeling I want in thruth but still feels a bit weird passing it all by.

FOund out I stayed at the Holiday Inn at Highland Beach last night. Mean anything? Nah, me neither.........

I honestly don't know why I try and blow dry my hair all sleek and fab when I can. I look in the mirror, think it's okay and then BAM, I walk out the door and the humidity hits and I turn into a wispy mass of uncontrolled hair, yuk. DO you remember the Charlie Brown cartoons? The one with the messy thing going on with his head? Yep that's me.....

Actually I feel like Austin Powers, I really do. It's sapping my confidence. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has perfect teeth. I hate mine, I really really do. It's almost worth going back to a mouse wheel job to get the money to get perfect teeth.

Apart from the teeth I'm having a good time, they won't stop me completely......xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home