Pink Icing

Monday, October 16, 2006

The heat is on

Hi there Uk

Feeling chilled, don't want to move on. Bit like the man who is sitting on the sofa infront of me, he has his sunglasses on but he's asleep and is always in here. Hey maybe I'll try that on the other sofa......

I have been bitten big time....by mosquito's. I even have one under my middle toe on my left foot. How did that happen?! My toe looks deformed now, i hope it goes down quickly.

Right off to find a beauty salon for a pedicure, that is if they'll want to touch my newly deformed foot....

DId I tell you about the Drag Show? Can't remember. Me and The Boys went there after a scrummy meal at Duffy's, think I said that bit. Anyway we went upstairs of the pink bar. Mike sat us down at the front of the bar which happened to be facing the stage, central too. My seat was directly facing the end of the stage runway. Oh dear, I just knew what that meant! I gulped my vodka and cranberry, had to have some dutch courage. The show was funny, not all 'live', mostly mimed but funny nevertheless. Oh and yes, I was right in the firing line. Let's see; from the UK, flanked by gay guys, short, big boobs, no make up, it was really funny and not vicious and I had a great time.

Planning to leave Key West tomorrow, heading up to Emerald City....oh no, I mean Everglade City.

Better make the most of my last night in Key West then................xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home