Pink Icing

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dear UK
Things noted:
1) Miami women wear tight white trousers, have camel hooves and VPL's and sprinkly strappy shoes..........

Funny how the Art Deco district looks so different on celluloid and in books. And erm, well, I will not be hanging around any of the beaches. Good Lord, this body is not meant for Miami.....

Okay off towards the Keys today. Have once again consumed so much food that my stretchy dress has stretch marks. I am craving a bananas, apples and English salad.

I quite liked Coral Gables though. Stood for a bit looking at the Bacardi family mansion. Did think that if I had that much money then I would prefer to own an estate in the UK, that shocked me. Oh yes and the Venitian Pool, quite pretty, didn't go in the pool, was doing my search and survive trek. Would definitely return and try that out. AFter tea or something at the Biltmore Hotel.

Oh and do you ever have the feeling that you've forgotton something? I always do when I go away. Well I did forget something. I forgot The connection from my camera to a computer so guess what that means??? Ah ha, no pics until I can get something, well if it's possible without attaching an entire Radio Shack warehouse to the camera before it hits the pc.......

speak later xxx