Pink Icing

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Roly poly

Dear Uk
Lessons learnt so far:
1) Do not travel cattle class on a plane wherever possible
2) Always be polite and courteous to your fellow passengers wherever possible
3) Tanie's hormones kick in and make up for lost time on vacations....
3) Spain Spanish is very different to Hispanic Spanish
4) Do not eat entire selection of Buffet Breakfasts....

Went for a little sojorn in the car yesterday afternoon, getting my bearings and all that. Seemed to drive for ages round all the back roads. Got dustier and dirtier as I ventured out of the touristy bits. Obvious really. Stopped at a cafe for a drink. Couldn't understand a bloody word, all in Hispanic Spanish. Managed to get something to drink that was hot and wet, not sure it was indeed coffee, had a tang to it. Ah well still here.... The hire car looked very posh in amongst the beat up old vehicles and I realised I looked an oddity. Ah well nothing new there then.... No one approached me , for which I was very grateful, just stared. I stared back. Well I say stared but I had forgotton my sunglasses and when I looked in the car mirror, realised that I was in fact scowling.....

This morning I have once again consumed the entire Breakfast Buffet and can barely walk. Okay though as I have been sensible and booked a City Tour. Very civilised and lasts about 3 hours. Just hope we don't do much walking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home