Pink Icing

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Enjoy Coca Cola

I'm confused. No really, I have no idea what the time is here let alone in the UK, how good is that???! It's hot and the shops and bars are open, what else do I need to know......

I'm at www.simontoncourt.com til Tuesday. Good deals as it's out of season. It's a peaceful oasis, no kids allowed and lots of places to just hang out and expose myself as a large white beached whale without offended the locals..... Oh and no more pigs for breakfast, grapefruit, bananas and bagels, yum.

Decided to be friendly and speak to the Brits staying there. Hmmm, what a mistake! Did the usual thing of hello, how are you, where are you from, how long are you here for. When I said I'm in the States til just before Christmas they all went silent. What the hell was that about???! One woman from Birmingham looked at her watch. Well thanks for that. I wasn't the one droning on and on about crap, (well i don't think so!) that was the pompous Yank. I'm hoping that it's because I'm single, don't know what else I've done.....oh maybe cos I've got big tits!!! Anyway, said 'fuck you' in my head, smiled and walked off.

Off to explore now, will try and catch up later. Need to tell you about the airport. Oh and I'm in a quandary. There are places here to swim with the dolphins, I really really want to do it but....I'm so against captivity and zoos, especially performing zoos and I don't think I can wrestle with my conscience. What to do? I chose to have a look at the Dolphin Research Center, sounded like they would be good, they are a non profit making facility apparently. Rare in the USA!!! Oh it was awful, I didn't get a good vibe, they seemed overly keen to get me to sign up, and it wasn't exactly a 'research' center as I would expect in the UK. I don't want some poor trapped dolphin to perform for me, it wouldn't be the experience it should. The nice man at the tourist center said it's best to see them in their natural environment and I do agree. Oh blast.

Outside the Hilton in Miami they had 4 cages of various exotic bids. I found that really offensive, all caged birds I find offensive. WHY? What's the point of it? No really what is the point? It's the same principle with the dolphins and I don't want to condone it.

Hmmm, that's how I feel about myself I think........

Did you all get to see lucky Barabara Striesand singing with President Bush? Good Lord, did you see his face at the end??? And he's in charge, help!

Okay off to drink a CocaCola to break down my bone density, rot my teeth, explode my intestines. Mmmmm, yum, CocaCola, a classic......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home