Pink Icing

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Inbetweeners

Hope Christmas was fabulous for all

I'm now in that gap between Christmas and the New Year. It's kinda like limbo isn't it?! It's great this year as usually late afternoon on Boxing Day I'm thinking actively about work.

This year I'm just in limbo......

Spent 2 days with The Boy and Darling Daughter now I'm schlepping around my new place not wanting to go anywhere other than my kitchen for more cups of tea.......

Tonight I will snuggle up on the sofa with yet more tea and think about the year ahead.

Lots to do and lots to plan.....

Hope you are all enjoying Limbo and see ya'll real soon

getting into the American vernacular agin cos I'm looking at flights USA bound..........

4 Comments:

  • At 2:50 pm, Blogger goooooood girl said…

    your blog is feel good......

     
  • At 12:25 pm, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    Counting down with a mixed feeling... excited to usher the new, but sad to leave the old behind.

    In between, I have to do the one thing I hate doing every end year... physical inventory at work!!!

    Well, I'll survive this one as I have every year... the only thing I don't quite know for sure is my job for next year, with all the restructuring that is going on.

    Have a good, snugly and quiet Sunday.

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    goooood girl- welcome! and thank you

    Imran - yuk, inventories, good luck! This world recession is scarier and scarier with so many people being directly affected. My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family for the year ahead

     
  • At 1:03 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    ooops, got conned by the good girl, went over to 'her' site and it's a poker game site - IGNORE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home