Pink Icing

Monday, December 01, 2008

The final

okay, for anyone still left tuning in on the odd occasion, I now have a telephone...........but....

no blinking Broadband Internet service! Grrr

At Darling Daughter's babysitting whilst she is out with boyfriend in London to see Bill Bailey live at the Gielgud theatre. I hope she has a fab time. I had fun playing with The Boy. Oh he's so scrummy. He's now fast asleep on the sofa snuggled under a duvet. So maybe he should be in his bed but this is the first time I have looked after him in his new house and quite frankly whatever he wanted to do we did. Well within reason!!

We cooked supper and he ate more red and yellow peppers than went into the pot. We raced around, read books, played cars and giggled. And at bedtime we played duvet tents and underneath the duvet tent we played with cars, trucks and motorbikes in a salad spinner posing as The Wall of Death until he was so sleepy he wanted to sleep right there.

I love being a Nannie!!

Anyway moving tomorrow and should be finished with all ex properties by Friday afternoon. I am goining to the hairdresser (hopefully) in the afternoon and having a drink to celebrate Friday evening. Any takers......????

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    I'm not ready to be a grandparent... *shudders*

    I WILL take one of those drinks Friday.

     
  • At 9:47 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    dnr - Will set a few up on the bar for you.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home