Pink Icing

Friday, December 12, 2008

The holidays are coming...

Christmas IS coming.....

So I'd better get out there and get some Christmas........


Some of you may know that I am not at all comfortable with calling Christmas the holiday season etc. It IS Christmas and something that we as Christians celebrate for a reason. For that I am not ashamed. Christianity is the 'religion' of my country and I am sure that people who have travelled to the UK will appreciate. I also look forward to the Chinese New Year. Yes I do understand and appreciate that there are many religions around the world that have different ceremonies they embrace. If I travelled to Egypt or India I would respect the order of the day. So please. Do not be ashamed to celebrate Christmas and stop being super sensitive to what you think others may possibly feel.

I feel it is politically INCORRECT to ignore Christmas



Off the soap box now.........
I'm sitting at my desk with a pleasant view out of the window and confirm to myself just how right this move was! I am still amongst boxes and boxes of stuff to unpack and find homes here that might not be available but it's beginning to work its magic.

I have my 2 Father Christmas' that I bought in Arizona a couple of years back on my desk, looking cheerily at me.

Eeek, why am I here again????