Pink Icing

Friday, November 21, 2008

Interim msg

British Telecom .....grrrrrrrr
still no freaking landline and Internet

cut me off too early and connected me to some poor old man#s phone line. Trying to get people in India to understand what has happened, that it's their #fault', and to reconnect me urgently is, it seems, impossible

Right that's 3 letters to corporate CEO's. Not that they will care about their pondfish customers but I will publish any responses! Just have to move and get settled then I will have the time

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 pm, Blogger . said…

    Oh! I had the same problem a couple of months ago, it was awful. Hope it works out soon.

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Shamsa A - thanks, I hope your situation resoved itself. Thanks for dropping by

     

Post a Comment

<< Home