Pink Icing

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Herpes simplex, 1 or is it 2......

Oh my. I have been searching for a sackcloth......

I have an affliction...

A disease....

Cold sores!

With all the stress of moving my daughter to her new big house then me to my new tiny 'house', I awoke this morning with Mount Etna erupting all over my face.

It's a biggie

A huge roaming 8 headed monster on my top lip and one enormous blob on the bottom lip.....

I look scary

Seriously

I shock man and beast......

These are gonna take a long time to go away

Oh drat, no kisses under the mistletoe for me then..........sigh

5 Comments:

  • At 2:23 am, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    That sounds painful. Sorry to hear that.

    Have enough rest this weekend and hope you have a speedy recovery.

     
  • At 4:24 am, Blogger A said…

    As random as it sounds, try dabbing a cotton swab with some clorox bleach on it. May sting for a bit (go figure?) but will take care of it. Don't drink it! Just dab it! The sooner the better. As soon as I get one, I bleach it and sometimes alternate that with vinegar. I think it's the bleach that is the key point, but I did the vinegar that same time and I don't have them often enough to experiment(nor would I want to! I want the buggers gone ASAP!)

    That'll take care of you! Again, the sooner the better, you don't want it to get to wound status! As soon as you feel the tingling, love!

    Okay, this has been my random blog comment of the week, or maybe the year? :)

    Amanda

     
  • At 12:31 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Imran - yep I clearly need the rest!

    A - How lovely to be the recipient of your random Blog comment! Good to hear from you again

     
  • At 12:13 am, Blogger A said…

    :)

     
  • At 8:15 pm, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    i have never battled with those, but my son does!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home