Pink Icing

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

change in the air

Change is in the air....

I am moving..............

yes.....

AGAIN.......

This will hopefully be the place I can stay in for some time.

I never 'took' to the place I am in now. It's fine. It's pleasant. It's okay

I have just never felt 'connected' to it


I felt a connection to the new place. It's much smaller. Really small in fact. It needs modernising. It needs fresh paint. It's probably got ghastly neighbours. But it just felt 'right'.

Know what I mean???

So the next month will see me frantic as I pack, donate, and sell most of my possessions.

My writing will be top of my agenda for the Winter. How cool is that??? I shall hibernate in a tiny apartment and not appear until Spring. Having rid my life of most of its stresses I shall be excited for 2009. I feel that 2010 is a big year for me in some way ( something in my water...)so all I can do to prepare will be good.

Hmmm, it occurs to me that I really can adapt, change and embrace life.

Now if I could only work out how to change my Blog...............

4 Comments:

  • At 4:51 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    Change your blog? Whatever for?

    Good luck on the move, I do hope you love the new place.

     
  • At 1:09 am, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    Change is good. Change evolves us to be even better, I think.

    When you have gut feeling that the new place is just right for you, it most probably is. Good for you!

    Moving is cumbersome, but definitely worth it when you can connect immediately with the new place. The home where you're going to put your heart in.

    Come winter, more blogs... and most anxiously, waiting for a change in your blog layout maybe... many changes... many exciting new things to look forward to. Wonderful, but same old friend here wishing you good luck.

     
  • At 1:33 am, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    Congrats on the new place and good luck with the move!

     
  • At 6:48 am, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    ooooh this sounds exciting!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home