Pink Icing

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Obama

Congratulations America, you gon an got yerselves a new President, elect....

Let's just pray, and pray true to ourselves, that this 44th president will be the leader that is required on the International front.

Good luck to you America and the best of luck to the Rest Of The World


I have to say........thank everything I can that Bush is almost out. What a disaster he and his administration was


Politics is not my thing these days. Too jaded and worn out. In my teens and twenties I was passionate. In my thirties I had experienced true politics and come my forties, I had no desire to know anymore.

I vote but I know truth and that will never give me peace

I trust we will all get to know just how many people voted in the end. For years USA produced under 20% voting for the entire country. So maybe 23% this time....... Nah, only kidding! Ha, maybe 26%! Ooops ignore me, just tired from moving Darling Daughter to new home.

Be back soon xx

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 pm, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    You have been very busy lately I see.

    Yes, Obama has won. The world needs a Change too. Hopefully his the man... a tough task to clean up the mess the last administration had left everyone with.

    All the best to the American people.

    All the best in moving to a new place, a new lease of life.

     
  • At 7:54 pm, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    we go to the poles next april/may...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home