Pink Icing

Monday, October 09, 2006

Okay morning all, phew feel somewhat human again. That is after a full buffet breakfast. Oh God, I'm so full it actually hurts.....

Joseph attended my needs this morning, and they were simple; pancakes and bacon, very crispy. I know bacon rashers come very thin but after 3 plates (I'm not joking) I have, and feel like, I've devoured an entire pig............

I need to find an Internet cafe as the 'business center, at the hotel charges silly nmoney to use the internet. Well I knew I have to pay for Paris Hilton's ridiculous life somehow..

Din nada (i think!) ((SUzanne, I could do with your Spanish skills)) xx

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you keep going like that you will ned to buy an extra seat to come back. Sounds scrummy though - now where coudl i get a little man who attends to my every need.....

     
  • At 2:51 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Well I'm watching rather carefully for a selection to pop into my suitcase for my return, praps you could select one for yourself.....

    This Miami heat seems to have kick started those hormones into gear, oh dear, only day 2.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home