Pink Icing

Friday, July 18, 2008

positive vibes please

oh it's been lovely - I've had my friend Ali here to stay with me for a while. She actually came to work with me at the dreaded Bitchfest Arena.

She hated it

She said I should leave...

She says my unhappiness is down to a lot of what's there

She's right

She said the qualities I have are still there and I need to find a way of freeing them

She kept me sane when I worked this last week.

Thank you Ali. And thank you Roger for letting her be here!


So here I am, with the weekend ahead of me trying to work out my plan to leave; open a tea and lifestyle shop, retrain as a regression therapist and maybe a beauty therapist, buy a house for me, my daughter and grandson and write my book.

But most important of all wake up every morning without the feeling of unhappiness and dread. My physical and spiritual health is severely affected and I can not continue in this manner for much longer without serious consquences.

I'll even do the Lottery this weekend....you never know...wish me luck!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:15 am, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    I'm glad you've had fun with your friend.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 7:25 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Whim - thank you - on both counts!

     
  • At 8:18 am, Blogger captain corky said…

    Good luck with the lottery. But more importantly I hope you get out of there soon for your own sanity.

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Blogger Pink said…

    Darling,

    you just need to take it and break it down to baby steps. See the little things as progress and before you know it you will be there. See yourself there, and you will get there.

    Regression therapy? I want to know more! Sounds wonderful.

    Imagine that tea shop right down to the colour and pattern of the tea cups and you will be able to manifest.

    Blessings and many positive vibes your way...keep thinking yes!
    xx
    pinks

     
  • At 2:59 pm, Blogger Crashdummie said…

    May Lady Fortuna smile upon you... and your lottery :D

     
  • At 9:26 am, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    Am I too late to wish you luck?

    GOOD LUCK!!

    Open a shop and be your own boss... my ultimate plan too! All the best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home