Pink Icing

Sunday, June 01, 2008

mini note

It's Sunday and I'm off to work tomorrow morning - just for the morning. Break myself in gently so to speak

My thumb looks alien............

I'm not so frightened of it today!

Went for a lovely long walk with Mother this afternoon. Came across a pretty hedged area with a pond and benches around it. There's some marshy bits in the posh area behind me, didn't realise it was there. The marshy bit, not the posh bit.....

There was a trodden path through longish grass.

I started to walk down

I froze. Nah. Perhaps I wasn't ready for this......

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Pink said…

    baby steps...you started to walk down...thats more than yesterday...when the fear is a big one, sometimes its better to conquer it in baby steps.

    Good luck tomorrow.

    Rah Rah! (Cheerleading for you)
    xx
    pinks

     
  • At 5:44 am, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    These things take time. You are doing so well. If you do even the tiniest thing today that you didn't do yesterday it is progress. Keep it up!

     
  • At 12:12 am, Blogger Crashdummie said…

    Alien thumb, now there is a title for a brand new series.

    I think u should be proud of yourself - you are pushing yourself and getting stronger for each step you take.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home