Pink Icing

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A word of thanks

I recently revisited a couple of Blogs that I read a lot when I first started Blogging. Being a Newbie I was in awe of their sophistication and the hoards of followers and comments.

I've popped by from time to time and have been fascinated at their journey. I have come to form an opinion of these two, and that was a surprise. Their journey has travelled them in many unplanned directions.

And so has mine

If anyone who drops by this Blog now and dropped by when I started, what must they think???

Thank you for reading. It means a lot to me XX

5 Comments:

  • At 7:58 pm, Blogger Crashdummie said…

    "Sometimes the journey becomes the destination..."

    Its amazing to be able to follow other fellabloggers through their journey... u live & u learn

    thank you for letting us have a glimpse. cheers

     
  • At 5:52 am, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    It has always been interesting to stop by your blog. You learn some frpm the experiences a fellow blogger has and sometimes share their joy & sorrows. A friend from so far away, from so different cultures but still happy and hurt the same.

    Have yourself a great weekend.

     
  • At 8:17 am, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    I think that is one of the many wonderful things about blogging. You get to watch people's lives transform. It's amazing!

     
  • At 11:59 am, Blogger captain corky said…

    My life has changed very dramatically since I started blogging. I very rarely go back and read past blog posts though, but someday I will.

     
  • At 5:34 pm, Blogger Pink said…

    hi - i've tagged you for a short meme!
    xx
    pinks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home