Pink Icing

Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Brady Bunch

Blimey Sunday evening already.......

Been fabulous weather this weekend. Did nothing but laze around, catch up with a few friends and now settle into this evening with a bottle of Lucozade (don't know US version) and the television.

Darling Daughter and The Boy have been away for a couple of weeks, this has led Father of The Boy into a rage as he believes Darling Daughter has a boyfriend. He had turned up extremely agitated at my place early this morning. He is ranting, raving and threatening Darling Daughter and things are at boiling point. I am old and ugly enough to know that they have to deal with the emotions before it can all work out. I just wish Father of The Boy could not get so extreme. Had Old Father of Father of The Boy call me and give me an earful as well. Basically telling me I wasn't a good Mom and interfered, my daughter was irresponsible blah blah blah........

Darling Daughter has decided to remain with her friends for the time being

By 11am I was quite fed up!

I called my Mum. I miss her loads and contempated jumping in the new tiny weeny car and driving the 5 hours to get to her house.

And not come back...............

Oh joy, work tomorrow and a week of bitchy women.

Is all this really worth it???

5 Comments:

  • At 4:18 am, Blogger Rick Rockhill said…

    the weekends go far too quickly. I fantasise about taking Fridays off for the next year and having three day weekends all the time.

    nice blog btw, first time visitor.

     
  • At 1:31 pm, Blogger Crashdummie said…

    monday blues eh? join the club!

     
  • At 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I'm sitting here after the gorgeous weekend proving the point that age doesn't bring wisdom as I look like a lobster (redheads of the world unite. Out all day with no sunscreen - how stupid can you be! Anyway back to DD and tale of. Just think how much angst you are saving her by not letting FotB rant at her. Man is an imbecile and typically now upset because the situation he created isn't going the way he wated. Serves him right. DD is a gorgeous girl and deserves happiness (as do we all). Hope you put him in his place (but not hit him with right hand :-)

     
  • At 9:23 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    PSS - Welcome! It's always great to see first time visitors. Stick with Pink Icing, it gets better. Well it has to as my thumb is recovering......

    Crash - Oooh yeeeeeeah, Monday blues big time!! Hope yours waas okay...

    CJ - Uh oh!! You dappy redhead.... Or is that dappy beetroot???
    He's such a twat. Actually I was surprisingly calm and collected. No seriously! I agree. He created it now tells me he wants her back and more babies. Good grief how transparent!! DD is doing fine, how did I get to have such a fab daughter???!!

     
  • At 2:29 am, Blogger DNR said…

    So... when are you come back over here??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home