Pink Icing

Monday, May 19, 2008

big op, little hand

I've had an op. My thumb area was 'a mess' according to Mr Mok. A standard 45min op ended up as 95mins!!

I'm recovering at home. Bit drugged up with painkillers, thank god. Well actually after 24hrs of no painkillers cos the dopey discharge nurse forgot to pack me off with anything. I was climbing the walls......

Most wonderful is that my Mom has made the journey up to stay with me and look after me. No matter how old i get it's always comforting to have my mom around when i'm ill. And i know when i will be feeling better as i will be desperate for her to go home.........

Physio on Tuesday - eeeiow scared of that......

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 pm, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    I'm glad the operation is over. I am also very happy that you have your Mom there to look after you.

    Best of luck in therapy! Just do your best.

     
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger Craig D said…

    Parents and painkillers!

    We're talkin' synergy here!

     
  • At 10:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We'll know you are better when you start telling the doctors off!! Take this time to rest and recover so yo ucan come out fighting again girl. Luv ya xx

     
  • At 6:54 am, Blogger Pink said…

    glad your mum is there.

    Hang in there girl...agree with WB...just do your best in physio...

    xx
    pinks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home