Pink Icing

Sunday, March 09, 2008

touching base

Hey, it's Sunday night and I don't have any panics about work tomorrow. No dread. No fear.

Not quite excitement

More just flat. That's an improvement though.....

Could have something with the strategy presentation made to my Boss last week. It went well. I felt I'd finally accomplished something.

Now just have to deliver...............


So how was your weekend?

I met up with an ex colleague Friday night. He was en route North and I just happened to call at the right time so we had a meal and a great chat. Oh I miss working with him

Saturday was horrid. Knew it would be. Darling Daughter had agreed to meet with Family Mediation (via Son in Law's (SiL) solicitor) to discuss The Boy and financial payments. It is really really hard for me not to tell her what to do sometimes. I know I have to let her make her own way in life. It's just hard to know when to insist, when to keep silent. Maybe there's never a time to insist..... I know when to hug her, that's most of the time! I'm sure they'll work it all out in a while, just gotta let the dust settle.

We're due for a big storm tonight. No sign of it yet.

The Lodgers are back
I give up!
I'm looking for somewhere else.....

And finally

I can't find my camera anywhere......

4 Comments:

  • At 9:37 pm, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    Maybe you should suggest rather than insist. Is your Daughter open to that?

     
  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger captain corky said…

    We got slammed with 11 inches of snow on Friday night, but it's all gone now. It was a good weekend though. We ate, and ate, and ate some more.

     
  • At 7:41 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Whim - yeah I know I should. Think that DD shuts down to any suggestion. I think I'm not the best person for this right now. Still as long as The Boy is okay, and he is

    CC - 11", blimey! Eating and more eating, hey that sounds like my kind of weekend......

     
  • At 1:19 am, Blogger One in Ten said…

    awh hell all you can do is love them
    get pissed at them at times but love em a little more
    you want them to grow up
    and when they think they are
    you wish they were your baby again
    we get to see our boy tomorrow night
    hope things get better for you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home