Pink Icing

Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a whore


Okay so day 4 of the holiday-at-home and I am totally relaxed having just squeezed in a back and neck massage at the local village salon. Didn't know we had one!!!! Going back tomorrow morning for a facial. Ooooh I could get used to this............

Having time on my hands I've been flitting around all sorts of places, seeing all sorts of people.... and picking at my paperwork

Came across this old picture, think it was early nineties. A friend had a bar and I helped her out one day with a French themed event. It was a hoot!

Even made front page of the local paper, quite the accolade.

Well it was more the cleavage made it but hey, I made a front page!

Picked this up on dnr's page gotta do one word answers. Hey I WILL try

1. Where is your cell phone? handbag (purse)
2. Your significant other? next....
3. Your hair? brunette but going blonder
4. Your mother? mad
5. Your father? stressed
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? nothing I can share here....
8. Your favorite drink? pink Champagne dahling
9. Your dream/goal? write and travel
10. The room you're in? Lounge
11. Your ex? A shit head....well he is!
12. Your fear? that I won't get to travel and write
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? having established a UK base travelling with my lap top and a publisher waiting for my next chapter. Or running a tea shop near the coast with a publisher waiting for my next chapter
14. Where were you last night? Out with Ali and K9
15. What you're not? happy in my job
16. Muffins? no...just tooo big
17. One of your wish list items? learn to fly a plane
18. Where you grew up? Welsh valleys
19. The last thing you did ? Had a back and neck massage
20. What are you wearing? pj's
21. Your TV? Panasonic
22. Your pets? adopted
23. Your computer? lap top, hp
24. Your life? not balanced
25. Your mood? calmer
26. Missing someone? no
27. Your car? not gonna talk about that one....
28. Something you're not wearing? make up
29. Favorite Store? Selfridges
30. Your summer? working
31. Like someone? not yet
32. Your favorite color? red (surprised??)
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? a week ago

10 Comments:

  • At 7:44 pm, Blogger Preity Angel... said…

    Wow, Thats very nice post

    I like it

    Preity

     
  • At 9:10 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    Hummm... Just could't do the one word thing, huh? LOL!!

    Thanks for playing.

     
  • At 9:14 pm, Blogger whimsical brainpan said…

    "Your significant other? next...."

    LMAO! I love it!

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger Kelly Guyer said…

    Loving it! Great answers!
    Enjoy your pampering week off :-)
    Oh, and thanks for the advice, will give them a call tomorrow.
    kellyguyer.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:21 pm, Blogger captain corky said…

    Great answers, and nice pic!

    Just so you know, you can tell Corky all about the dream you had last night, if you want to. ;)

     
  • At 9:24 pm, Blogger Indigo said…

    Cool list. I might have to copy it onto my blog so I can answer it too! :)

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    angel - Thank you! Come by again

    dnr - nah, but I did try, honest! It was good fun thanks for it, your answers made me smile as well

    W - what can I say....

    KG - cheers. The week has been great. Hope you got somehwhere with your query

    CC - thanks and thanks!! Ah the dream, well you know, I might just need to make a confession.....

    Indigo - thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again. WIll pop over to your place to see what you made of the list

     
  • At 11:08 pm, Blogger Crashdummie said…

    wicked pick! Bet the french theme was a hit with the lads huh ;)

     
  • At 10:40 am, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    Good to get to know a little more about you from the list. Interesting answers.

    Might try it for myself too... but kind of tough to answer some of the questions in one word to make much sense. All the more interesting.

     
  • At 1:23 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    crash - thanks. Oh yes, it was funnily enough......

    Imran - I always try to do those sort of things without thinking. You know, the first thing that pops into your head. Go ahead and try it on your Blog too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home