Pink Icing

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Lodgers

oh dearie dearie me.....

They're baaack

The Lodgers

Mice

Well, scratching at the walls on a neighbours side but it's got me twisted round the bend at the prospect of having to deal with them again....and so soon.

Moving is definitely the only answer

This time I've requested that The Rat Man they send be over 12 this time.........


Work reasonable today, working from home tomorrow. Concerns about the US shares index, affects globally. Me personally with my work and house prices. Goddamn stupid Bush. Whatever your polictics he simply hasn't managed this at all. We all suffer the outfall of his actions. Stupid stupid man.

Grrr, he's a total fuckwit. Big corporations are far too clever for him. What a CV he has!

Hmmm, there goes my next US visa then........

2 Comments:

  • At 3:28 am, Blogger A said…

    Hmm . . . I hear lots of conversation over here about Bush. My general thought is "WELL? Did you VOTE?" Then don't whine! My friend was talking the same last weekend. She's watching our economy closer than I am. Strange that it affects globally. Odd place for us to be in.

    Sorry about the critters! Maybe if you pretended they were little people?

    A

     
  • At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Always vote (see my third most recent post
    about it)...

    Economic swings are a natural part of life to some degree. When the economy was doing really well, all I thought was that it had better not get too good because that means when the ax DOES fall that it will fall all the harder.
    Also, let us not forget that only a few years ago, we considered 5.5% unemployment to be a GOOD thing. We've just become spoiled!

    Good luck with the mice problem...remember, they're just everyday guys trying to earn a living, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home