Pink Icing

Friday, December 07, 2007

Cosmic Ordering

I have been somewhat stressed of late, well since the job began really! Big learning curve and been fighting a political war. Finally today I have won the war, hooray.... Guess there'll be a few more skirmishes before I'm done.

Thing is, I dry up creatively when I'm under stress. I don't like it.

I really just want to be able to write. Just see the world and write.....

So I have decided to do some Cosmic Ordering again. I last placed an order in January this year. It worked!

Well, partly. I ordered money and a new place to live that had a view and garden. I got the new place, not strictly mine but with a better view and a terraced garden stamp.

I didn't get the money

Actually that's probably not true. I got a job with a good salary.

Hmmmm maybe I should be more specific when doing this Cosmic Ordering stuff.....

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 am, Blogger A said…

    Is it too late to place an order for this January?? Can I get a discount as a new customer?

    :)

     
  • At 4:40 pm, Blogger B. Miller said…

    I know all about how stress chokes your muse, and I really sympathize.

    When you place your order with the universe, don't forget to get a milkshake, and a pony.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home