Pink Icing

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Surprise surprise.....

Hi UK
Still around, tied up, well not literally, will talk soon.
Have some pictures at last, have spent the last 4 flipping hours trying in vain to upload them, can't work out why it won't happen. Grrrrr

Could be the jet lag.

Jet lag I hear you say?

Yes, jet lag....cos I'm back in the UK!!!! Really!

I am here to surprise The Boy for his first birthday, couldn't really miss that event now could I?? Flying back to the US on 8 Nov. Feel like this is a holiday here in Leatherhead, Surrey right now.

Spent the day with The Boy today, oh have I missed him. And how he'd grown! So big and doing so much. Different mannerisms, wobbly walking, lots more teeth and hair. And its only been a few weeks. What's it going to be like for the 2nd leg of this journey.

By the way, remember, I have no car, not going to hire one, too much money that I could spend on the 2nd leg, so if you want to see me, then you'll have to come to me!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why, just the other day, I says to Flo, I says, "For such an exciting lady, Tanie has had quite a calming effect on the South Atlantic. Not a hurricane in sight! She shoulda went last year. She would now be the Saviour of New Orleans and a billionaire!"

     
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Well I fear stormy clouds ahead...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home