Pink Icing

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

sniffle

Dear UK

Flight tomorrow, thank goodness, back to some warmth. 'Cept I'm going to miss that Boy. His birthday was a great day, think he was completely overwhelmed and shattered by the end. Present opening literally took all day and night, their flat looks like a store room in Hamleys!

The Boy definitely missed me and it will be a wrench to leave him today, I hope that my new all singing all dancing phone will compensate in some way. I'd better be able to do the 3G thing in the US.

The birthday wiped me out, not to mention the cake and champagne, I did have The Boy's portion as well...... Thing is I have come down with a ghastly cold, sore throat, swollen gland thing, ooooh I feel just awful and, to be honest, the thought of getting on a plane makes me sweat even more. That is if they'll alllow me on the plane, blimey are there restrictions, I never thought to ask. Blast. I could be left standing at Heathrow.

Well we'll see then, we'll see where I get tomorrow.

Can't think of anything worse, cattle class with a bad cold..............ooooooooohhhhh

4 Comments:

  • At 6:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad we aren't sitting next to you on the plane. So sorry not to see you when you were back. We'll be there for the welcoming committee in December tho.

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tanie....
    Forget your cold, cattle class etc.,
    Just make the most of your time living it large in the US of A.

    Lots of love,
    Margoxxx

     
  • At 11:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's right, Tanie. When you get there, go to the nearest drug dealer (Chemists') and get some Ol' Doc Simmons Syrup o' Cinnamon. That should do the trick. Good for the tooth ache, too.

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    By the time we landed 2/3rds of my section were coughing and sneezing....

    December, suddenly I realise I need more time....as ever!

    Margo, yep I'm trying and will report all the way....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home