Pink Icing

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Public Outposts

Here I sit, in a very public Library. The machine is slow and I am paranoid of Big Brother. What the heck it matters I've no idea. Who cares if they track my Site, maybe that's more hits on my counter.....

I almost skipped into the Library building. Now fitted into a series of side rooms from the original magnificent building that now houses weddings and birth/death registrations. It's not all about money you know, the arseholes that made the financial decision clearly never sat in the great panelled rooms reading Milton. What does it tell us as a society? Why even have the blessed books? The poor things are vying for attenion, desperate for us to devour their wisdom. But it's hard. Hard when they are squished into a series of forgotton rooms and overseen by a group of....well be careful Tanie...errm, community helpers.

Anyway that aside I have now only got 23 mins 13 secs left on my credit for the computer.

Oh how the mighty fall........
post script:
Dear God, why must I suffer so? Is it really really necessary? I have learnt many lessons. There is no humility left to offer surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home