Pink Icing

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Escape from Alcatraz....

......formerly known as Surrey



No wonder they say buying a house is the 3rd biggest stress anyone can have!

For goodness sake, it's a tiny weeny thing, me and the vendor are in a position to turn it round in 28 days so why should I let the rest of you vultures make money off my back.

Q - Why is Stamp Duty legal?
It's Easter this week end. Don't tell Darling Daughter but I've bought her, Alex and The Boy lots of yummy chocolate eggs
Q - Why is Easter Egg chocolate completely different to a bar from the same manufacturer?
I've eaten so many flipping Hot Cross buns I really couldn't face another one, what shall I do on Friday?? I'm not religious and have no real determined belief but I do like pomp and ceremony at times. Which is why I like to celebrate Easter. The UK is, after all, a Christian based country and I for one, am not embarrassed by belief or politics to celebrate.
+ I want to eat Hot Cross buns on Good Friday, not in July (supermarkets please note)
+ I want to devour cheap Cadbury's chocolate Easter eggs on Easter Sunday until I feel so sick that all I can do is sit in front of the television
+ I want to watch a Biblical movie, depicting Christ, the cross and the resurrection
+ I want to watch Easter Parade and wish I was Judy Garland
HAPPY EASTER to you

2 Comments:

  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger Tamarai said…

    Hi - thanks for the comment. Too right about not watching the news.

    I'll stop by your blog again.

    Light and peace

    T

     
  • At 5:32 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Thanks, do drop by again, particularly when this trip FINALLY happens......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home