Pink Icing

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just a quickie

Phew what a week.

Are houses like buses? Not really looking to buy at the moment, you know, trip and all that, but......2 have come along. I really really ...... really like them. I want them sooooo much. Okay I know I can only have one, in fact in reality I think I can only afford one of them. But...........

Times like this I wish I DID have wealthy parents, a bank robber uncle, a celebrity partner, won the Lottery and or Premium Bonds. Bugger, this morning I'm fed up of struggling, juggling and being on my own.....!!!

Ah well a bit of retail therapy later, off to do late night girlie shopping with Karen L. Even better cos it's all about her spending not me. Actually Karen won't let me spend money at the moment. She really is the one constant person supporting me on this trip. Cheers K

Err, I wonder if a tiny weeny little Victorian cottage counts.........?????
The Bill (British TV soap/drama) have come and gone, twice now. They had to come back for a second time cos one of the act-torhs was an hour late first time round so everything was naturally running behind schedule. If the little dahlings do that all the time the production costs must spiral. Luvvy egos, who'd have 'em..... !!
Ah well must get off, have to see what the day throws up. Will play catch up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home