Pink Icing

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Demelza on the rocks

Digging a large hole under the carpet to bury valuables, averting the law, running through the bracken, making sure you're never alone with those burly locals.........

Things haven't changed that much. I've got Poldark on the box as I sit next to the panaramic window overlooking the Cove. What is it about the sea?

Right CJ remined me that it's my birthday 1st May so.........as it's a Bank Holiday I think we should have a little get together. WIll let you know where, just keep the day free. No it's NOT a big one, just didn't celebrate at all last year 'cos of the impending trip. Well....

Sorry drifting off, things to do. Gotta march down to the Cove before driving to Falmouth for lunch.

Went to Mount Haven hotel in Marazion for lunch yesterday. Very pleasant and would recommend a visit. A small hotel that has a treatment room for massages (no not naughty) and the like.

Ooooh, think I'd even marry Warleggen to be part of such inspiring landscape.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home