Pink Icing

Friday, January 09, 2009

another quickie rant

We have a new programme here in the UK. A drama. We're good at that.

WRONG!

It's called Demons

I was all excited cos I thought it might be the UK's answer to USA's Angel, which I have to say, I did enjoy. David Boreanez was good to look at, in a totally lascivious way. And it had comedy mixed with special effects

But. Oh dear oh dear. Demons doesn't have any of that.

Even worse is the scriptwriting is so very poor and predictable.

And the acting! Woe betide any of those actors for taking a salary and having an Equity card.

Philip Glenister's American accent is cringable. Is that his name?? He from Life on Mars fame. I thought the twist would be that he wasnt American..... Couldn't we find a real one? A real American??

Oooh and that McKenzie chap. The one from The Office. He simply can not act. Full stop.

So don't bother to watch it

now maybe I should be a scriptwriter.....or Director..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home