Pink Icing

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm back.....




Hurrah! I have a working Internet connection.......




I am also recovering from my birthday weekend. I had a simply wonderful time and will catch up with you all very soon.


Gawd haven't I been saying that for a while........

Thought you might want to see the most scrummy gorgeous male at my party........ The Boy!!And a gorgeous photo of me chatting to Em and Bev.

A really gigantic 'thank you' to all of my wonderful friends and family that navigated traffic and more on a Bank Holiday to come and celebrate my significant birthday. You made it a very special day.

More photos and many tales soon! xxx




3 Comments:

  • At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy (belated) Birthday!

    What an adorable little boy!

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I rather fancy the scrummy guy with the little fella!

    Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. As haphazard and fun as we expected with the eclectic bunch of your friends and family. Lovely food and great company.

    You are a fabulous friend and we luvs ya xxx

     
  • At 8:50 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Thanks LP, and yes I think he's adorable as well

    Oh CJ I'm so glad you could make it, it wouldn't have been the same without you and Martin, the big guy with the little fella.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home