Pink Icing

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Celebrity Big Brother

Dear All
Well enough of Country Craft Markets. I feel just incensed enough to join the 'debate' over the latest Celebrity Big Brother shown here in the UK.

Yes it's getting a mention even from me......

All the stuff in inside the house is nothing new, bullying seems to be the show's forte. No the thing that has erupted into my life is one Gordon Brown proffering comments on it.

Shut up you stupid man.

How can we have an idiot like that in charge of our country? No seriously, I mean it.

He should have waited to hear if the police were to make any charges before telling all to vote for Shilpa. We need an experienced Leader of the Country, and he has just proved he isn't. His vanity has gone too far. I don't doubt he's a 'good bloke', I simply question his ability to run a beleagured nation. His comments were ill advised and tantamount to incitement of violence.

Back in the house:
Jermaine Jackson was guilty of racism right from the start, his comment to Shilpa at the start, 'I'm glad there's another person of colour here' I find offensive. He did have some funny moments, not least because he looked totally like a fish out of water. I guess his family upbringing allowed him to get through difficult scenarios.
Dirk Benedict just played a poor game and highlighted the difference between Americans and Britains. One thing I enjoyed travelling in the US was the cursing/swearing/cussing is not acceptable or used that often. In the UK we tragically have a different attitude. Dirk's criticism of Danielle's swearing was a culture issue that he didn't understand
Cleo Roccos, what a sweet lady. Didn't like confrontation clearly. Do you really need the money or the showcase??
Ian H, who is he?? An affront to all my fellow Welshmen. Did he really think we didn't know the simpering twit wasn't gay?? Sneaky little teachers pet. So shallow and bad actor. The crying to camera with a picture of close friends or family didn't work with me mate. Maybe you could get some acting lessons with the money you earned.
Jo, I don't think she's racist, just thick and smiokes far too much when she's nervous, which is all the time
Danielle, just another young, pretty, thick wannabe. Sorry why is she famous?
The rest I can't be bothered to talk about....
Really because I'm gonna get kicked off the Libray computer any minute......

What I wanted to say was I found the bullying of the page 3 girl in last years Celebrity Big Brother far far worse and yet nothing was done about that. Where was the Nation then? Are page 3 girls deserving of this for God's sake? Pete Burns and George Gallway were worse than anything I've seen to date, I was deeply offended by their bullying. Why was that different?

No, please tell me cos I'd like to understand

And Shabaz, in a recent 'ordinary' Big Brother, he was treated apallingly by a baying pack of degeneates, why wasn't this attacked by the Nation? And again why wasn't the race card played then......

How is it okay for Simon Cowell to speak to contestants the way he does? And what about Gordon Ramsey?

Why are we allowing this to be accepted.

Can we please please just stop all this reality television.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    The only way it will stop is if we all stop watching. I've done my part...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home