Pink Icing

Friday, February 16, 2007

Sound of Music

My life is full of quickies right now.......

I never seem to get enough time on a computer, anywhere. Still not long now not long. Actually the jolly clever british telecom advises me that I can not have my broadband line until at least a week after I have moved in. Even though I tried to order it well in advance. How crap is that. Think I'll try another provider now.

Off to the Friday Market in a mo and to elbow with determination all the old ladies outa the way so's I can buy lots of packets of fairy cakes to proffer to the 'Workers' on Sunday.

I have a fab Team of Workers who are going to help me. Martin C and CJ, Darling Daughter, The Boy and The Boy's Father, Em & Bev, and Karen L. Karen H will be assisting tomorrow.

How can things fail?!

Ahh, well first of all Martin C has put his back out so it could kinda affect the 'muscle' end of this

Oh Lordy......... Prozac anyone..........

5 Comments:

  • At 1:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck at the market, Tanie!
    PS- I just linked you- tee hee.
    Hope that's ok!!

     
  • At 4:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have been doing our best to get the back 'back in' so hopefully all will be alright on the night )or in this case day). Should be OK. Anyway as long as you tempt him with a full english breakfast to start and the aforementioned fairy cakes he'll be there.

     
  • At 6:18 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    Good luck on the move, can't wait to hear/read all about it...

     
  • At 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tanie! You haven't mentioned the fabulous Sylvie for a long time. Do you not go there for morning coffee any more?

     
  • At 2:21 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Just a quickie, have moved, phew what a day, guess it'll be a long posting eh CJ.......
    Thanks all
    Lizard Princess - No probs, thank you. When I get my Internet back I'll do the same
    dnr - kept thinking I should be taking pictures of it all but......couldn't remember where I'd put the camers!
    Ig - thank you, no, not for a while, that would mean riding a motorbike again....and I'm not quite ready for that at the mo......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home