Pink Icing

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Up front and personal

So, dear all, much time has passed since I last logged on. I've been a very busy gal and coupled with the fact I still do not have a home Internet connection, I have been absent from Bloggerland.

I shall endeavour to be back on a regular basis shortly. Please do bear with me......

Oh yeah, I am starting a new job tomorrow. Really excited about it, hope I can do it justice.

Will tell all soon

Off to purchase some tights and a new dress to hide all the fat I have gathered since arriving back on UK shores.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the new job- glad to see you're doing well!

     
  • At 4:27 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    Just glad to hear you are well.

    Good luck with the new Job.

    Miss-ya!

     
  • At 8:39 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Thank you for your thoughts - please keep hanging on in there, I'll get this sorted soon....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home