Pink Icing

Friday, February 23, 2007

For the love of the God of Shoes


Dear All


So here I am, moved. Moved to tears......


I thought I'd just love having all my stuff around me again? What's happened to me??!! It's become a milestone around my neck, I don't feel happy at all. I am amid boxes and boxes of stuff I just have no feeling for anymore......
Even my boxes of shoes are a headache, will I ever want to wear them again, and they don't all fit in both wardrobes....aaaaaghhhh. No room for the blinking clothes. The hats are safe.....for the moment


Probably cos I've moved on in more ways than one.....


The Move Day was, well eventful and needs a posting of its own. in the meantime thought you should all see how The Boy has grown. Cute isn't he, and quite the apple of my eye!
Speak soon........well I hope!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home