Pink Icing

Saturday, March 31, 2007

abreast of the times

Yippee.

I like my new job, I like my new colleagues.

and I like my new salary...........

oh and not forgetting my lovely new big office.............

Still no Internet connection. Just haven't had a chance to work out what to buy from all those on offer. So have decided to go with BT (British Telecom) and will order it on Monday, Supposed to take 5 working days but we have Easter coming up so who knows how long it'll take. I'll surprise yall soon enough.....

I had to travel on the Motorway (Interstate) to work and for 4 junctions we were all bumper to bumper mostly stationary. It was okay though cos I drifted back to Interstate 10 and it just didn't bother me.

So much to catch up on I'll be writing every night when I get the Internet again......

5 Comments:

  • At 9:34 pm, Blogger DNR said…

    I can't wait.

    Glad the new job, and salary are great.

     
  • At 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Abreast of the times". eh? How singular!

     
  • At 5:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Easter, tanie!

     
  • At 5:25 pm, Blogger Muhd Imran said…

    Congratulations!

    Would be interesting to read-up all the posts when you get your "cyber tool."

    Happy very belated Easter!

     
  • At 12:36 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    still haven't organised a flipping connection............

     

Post a Comment

<< Home