Pink Icing

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yikes, no time

Dear All

Today is 'Back To Normal' day. Festivities over and done with, people back to work, depression setting in. Normally I hate January, it's a month I find soooo hard to get through. This year I thought would be fine, you know cos I still have the memories of my trip and the recent festivities. More to the point cos I know I was returning to the US.

I've checked my bank statements. AAAAAAAAGH, what the freaking hell has happened there?

I went a little wild the last week it seems. Panic I suspect!

Now it leaves me in a real quandary. What do I do? I really don't want to stay here. I just NEED a few more months travelling in the States. Why oh why do they make it so difficult for me to work out there. I only want a little job, just for a little time. Honest. No really I do. I need some income.

If the illegal immigrants can do it why can't I? Cos I'm frightened of being hauled off by some gun totting officer of the law........

Bugger, run out of time in the library cos I was looking at Corporate companies. Why? Well now I haven't got time to explain....................

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home