Pink Icing

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

yoo hoo

Yee ha, I've arrived in the home of the Cowboy.......


Drove to San Antonio and have booked into a hotel on the river. Too tired to appreciate it at the mo, but will be staying put for a few days. Well at least 2!

I lurve the way they say my name........

Now I must tell you about the Plantation Day....well tomorrow, very tired. Ooooh and the meal last night.... Ooooh I really am fed up of fish things now; please no more alligator, crayfish whatever....xxxx

4 Comments:

  • At 6:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi'yall!
    Say hello to San Ant for me...lurve the place. Should be the Cap rather than Austin..an absolute dump. If you get time, drive down to Corpus C on the gulf. Avoid Galveston like the plaque!
    Love,
    Margoxxx

     
  • At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't mean to hit the Anon key!
    A very senior moment...

     
  • At 12:59 am, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Oh dear, well it happens to me all the time.....

    Hope to get to Corpus Christie. Not sure, will be pushing on on Friday and might head straight on to New Mexico. Cold here and I'm chasing the heat.....Tucson here I come.

    Okay, off for a drink fo Margo tonight on the Riverwalk xxx

     
  • At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm . . . Here we are at last together in the same time zone and all you want to do is get out! Sob! Ah, well. Vaya con Dios, my dahling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home