Pink Icing

Thursday, November 16, 2006

short and sweet

Howdi pardna

It sure is warm in this here library. Oh and the keyboard and mouse are really really slimey......

Under pressure today, mobile is no longer allowing me to make or receive calls and texts. Tricky trying to sort it as the American T Mobile says as my contract is UK based they can't do anything. So why have an American voice telling me to call 611 if they won't help??!

I need to call my bank to make sure that the funds I've transfered are there so that I can transfer them to my credit card. Rather urgent as I might not be able to pay the hotel bill tomorrow morning.......gulp!

Oh I just love flying by the seat of my pants.......

The same said pants that are now very nicely washed, courtesy of the hotel's laundry room. Mostly my unmentionables have been washed in a hotels handbasin with the courtesy shampoo. Well they're clean, and dried on the back seat of the car, or in the boot, depending on the drive that day.

Saw The Alamo today. Found the Post Office building far more exciting. But I was shocked at how many English men were named as Heros. And several Scots, a few Irish, one Dane and a German. Not a single Welsh boy among them.......

Oh dear gotta go, speak soon when conditions are right then will catch up. xxx

5 Comments:

  • At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh Tanie!
    The Alamo..think of it as hallowed ground. It could tell a few bloody historical tales.

    A word of caution whilst observing the opposite sex?
    Watch the way they eat...
    It is a true test of how a male will make love to a female.
    Avoid the fast and furious eaters. Immediate gratification to sate their appetites.
    No finesse.
    Need I say more?
    Just a little gal to gal advice!

    Margoxxx

     
  • At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh Tanie!
    The Alamo..think of it as hallowed ground. It could tell a few bloody historical tales.

    A word of caution whilst observing the opposite sex?
    Watch the way they eat...
    It is a true test of how a male will make love to a female.
    Avoid the fast and furious eaters. Immediate gratification to sate their appetites.
    No finesse.
    Need I say more?
    Just a little gal to gal advice!

    Margoxxx

     
  • At 4:25 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Nice one Margo!

     
  • At 9:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice two, Margo! And, guys, beware wimmen who repeat theirselves.

     
  • At 4:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah Eb,
    An Irish woman will always repeat herself..
    To be sure...to be sure!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home