Pink Icing

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Gentlemen prefer blondes

Dear UK

My Merrells are great, didn't want to take them off and I stood in front of the mirror for ages just know trying to work out if they went with my navy and white spotted skirt and navy top. They didn't......

They are sooooo comfortable, they really fit my feet.

Okay, hair now blonde! Had one of those small differences with the English language......

Well actually I'm not blonde persay, just 'improved' highlights and different base colour all lead to an overall blondy effect. I am accepting of so much these days that being 'blonde' doesn't faze me. In fact I quite like it. Wonder if my Airforceman will.............

They're all on a new shift thing, 48hrs straight. Guess it challenges their stamina and devotion to duty. Can't tell you what they're doing as they will probably have to kill me and stuff my body under the freeway. Fancy telling me at all, I didn't have to know the truth. Now I'm a blinking target for even more nutters!

Back to my hair....... I've developed over the past 4 hours a worrying affliction of tilting my head to one side, touching my hair and smiling doe eyed. What does THAT mean???!!!!

Off to eat a cow tonight. I'm yearning for a thick huge enormous juicy steak. God I'm salavating just thinking of it right now. Don't think I can wait another couple of hours. By the time I get my steak I'll end up devouring it with my hands and and stuffing into my face a la Henry V111 (8th, that looks silly), blood and sinew hanging off my chin. I'll love it, just not sure my dinner date will.......

Well, pictures. I have many. I have the cable AND adapter to get them off the camera and onto the pc. But..... I don't appear to have a CD writer on the hotel's pc. Now what? Well I'm waiting for my Airforcemen to come back and see if they can sort it.

Right see ya later, just off for a Bloody Mary first. God knows why, don't really like vodka and really don't like tomato juice. xxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh er - be careful with the blond thing. YOu might have blonditus. If you find yourself chucking kiddies in the chin and saying things like 'hunny chile' then you've got it bad. Alternatively its nits! Love you hunny xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home