Pink Icing

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Air Force One

Dear UK
I'm in love..............


I am in my beloved Tucson and I have had a smile on my face all day. The landscape is soooo amazing here, mountainous and arid. I must have lived here in one of my gorgeous little past lives darlings.

Oh and not forgetting, at the hotel a veritable pack of air forcemen are staying til March. OMIGOD! The receptionist said that should make me feel additionally secure.....I looked around and thought mmmm, yes I do but not so sure they are from me.......

Do you think they realise how gorgeous they are? As I came back from shopping (yes I found a Mall) laden with bags a group hurried up behind me and insisted they help me into the lobby. I could barely muster a 'yes', my jaw had crashed to the floor with a resounding thud. What made it worse, or better, was that they'd been out on some sort of training and were in little tight vest things and combats, all sweaty bulging muscles.....oh God I can hardly type it without gasping for air.......

I have initially booked in til saturday morning as I want to try and get up to California, and to see Simon B there. He has PG Tips waiting for me! The allure of PG Tips doesn't have quite the same pull at the moment.

So this is Tanie in Tucson, passing out, no sorry I mean, signing out........ xxxx

4 Comments:

  • At 12:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please, please don't attack those poor men - take photos yes but leave them in one piece. They don't know that you are the original Air Force one. Sounds like you have landed in heaven - when are we going to get pics?

     
  • At 1:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tis good to hear the long and winding road has finally taken you to "heaven!"
    Phew! Hope you coped with the posse of testostoblerone?
    Have you encountered LG, ex RAF, WC and chain of PEI yet?

    Keep having fun!
    Lots of love,
    Margoxxx

     
  • At 5:02 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    Quite honestly it's all a little too much!!

    Off hiking up a mountain in a mo, need to get a cd to burn the pics on then I can download (GOD HOPEFULLY!) now I'm at a decent pc system. Besides i might just have to ask those airforce boys to help lil' 'ole me......

    Hey I wonder if I could get another Vegas wedding in???!!!

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you dared to have a wedding without me I would never speak to you again. I need to have a hat to match the one you had at ours. Save yourself hunny - mind you as they say on Superman - you are LONG past saving!!!! Loves ya xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home