Pink Icing

Friday, November 24, 2006

Bashful but not a bandit

I've spotted it. The Bashful Bandit. (see entry under Lee Allured in About Me in www.pinkicing.co.uk)

I've become friendly with one of the waiters here called Curtis. Gorgeous,but gay. So great fun! Not sure I'll be able to get him to come to the Bashful Bandit with me, but we're going out to a few hotspots. Oh and the Airforce chappie i met last night, drat I forgot his name, oops how embarrasing, well not sure he'll be able to come to The Bashful Bandit either.

Ho hum, looks like a solo visit then. Better get my 'don't f**k with me' face ready......

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 am, Blogger C-dell said…

    Hope that you have fun even though you were alone.

     
  • At 4:06 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    C-dell, I had a good time on Thanksgiving and I'm having a blast on this trip. I suspect much of it IS because I'm on my own......

    Always good to meet up with friendly people though.

     
  • At 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah but did you have your red shoes on. The face is OK as a starter for ten but as we know when you have your 'don't fuck with me ' shoes on then not even the bravest will mess with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home