Pink Icing

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday lunch

Yippee.......

I'm flying with BA, not sure if that's a good or bad thing, we'll see. I think they should upgrade me to fabulous class....is there such a thing???? Okay so I can close my eyes in cattle class and pretend.....

Going on 8 Oct, tee hee, really getting excited now. Karen L has agreed to deposit me at the airport (not really desperate to see me go eh!!) thankfully. I love airports and going somewhere. Anywhere. Just going makes me smile. Hate returning though, it's such a chore, it really is. That's when fabulous class would be really really good. Mind you arriving from fabulous class makes me feel a million dollars......

I love taking off on a plane and landing, maybe it's the frustrated racing driver in me...... I'm the one with the big grin whilst everyone else is puking in a bag or deathly white and gripping the armrests.

Flights are booked, car booked. I decided to be frugal and not hire a soft top and have gone for a sensible ' compact' instead. Save the pennies, or dimes, to get into Disney and all those other Florida excursions. Or rather all the pancakes and crispy bacon.

So the flight is at 13.40 and I will be mightily peed off if Al Qaida decides to put in an appearance. I will explode myself so they won't need any blinking bombs.

Right off to have a glass of vino with Darling Daughter and Father of the Boy, speak soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home