Pink Icing

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update

The trip must now be rescheduled as I still haven't passed my 'effing test and it no longer leaves enough time to pass the test and take 3 months on the trip before returning for Loki's arrival. With this in mind I am now going in Feb 06. Believe me it's far more disappointing for me than you........

On a positive note, it has allowed me the opportunity of revisiting the possibility of undertaking the trip in association with Charity. I am currently negotiating with an International Charity and will update you when the 'i's' are dotted and the 't's' crossed!

I would like to take a moment to tell you all about a wonderful fellow Welshman, Martin Stevens. He was a gregarious soul with what they call 'excellent communication skills'. Sadly he passed away suddenly aged 62 leaving behind a beautiful wife and family. The funeral was held this afternoon and I was happy, and not at all surprised, to see the large church packed to the rafters almost with people who wanted to celebrate his life. Martin made the most of his life and it was heartwarming to see so many people from different areas of his life come together to celebrate him.

Cheers Martin, you will be missed but not forgotton.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home