Pink Icing

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Jean Alessi.......

I just don't know what to say, how on earth can a little dab of a foot equate to a serious fault?! Yep, I did it again, failed my test on EXACTLY the same stupid error. I overcame many difficulties that affected my concentration; a damaged knee that is the size of a melon, a bike that was in bits and covered in petrol one hour before the test! And still I failed. I feel almost beside myself and am considering my options.

One would be to retake the test and superglue my ruddy feet to the footpegs........

I know what you're thinking, just practice. well I can't practice on a 500cc bike without a qualified instructor. Catch 22. The cost is spiralling and I have to say I am none to happy that I may have spent so much and have nothing to show for it. This morning I am angry with myself and the outdated DSA regulations. Maybe I'll lobby the Government, chain myself to the doors of 10 Downing Street. Better still get over the mindset and drive round and round in perfect U Turns in front of the Driving Standards Agency in Newcastle upon Tyne til they throw a bucket of water over me for holding up traffic and reving the engine too much and for too long........

Grrrrr.........

Last night was spent with a close friend over a few beers (yes me drinking beer!!) ((Never afraid to try something new)) which was just what I needed and this afternoon I am about to tackle the rest of my tasks for the day with renewed vigour.

Karen and Travelling Companion have both made helpful suggestions, thank you.

Just take heed, if anyone sends me an email or posts a message saying, 'never mind perhaps it was meant to be' I WILL hit you........................

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home