Pink Icing

Monday, July 18, 2005

Harley Goddess

This news deserves a post all of it's own.

Sunday afternoon I was struggling in through my front door with bags and bags laden with M&S fruit and veg for my Cabbage Soup Diet (well gotta succeed at something!) ((or is that fail at yet one more thing!!)) when the gutteral roar of motorbikes got my attention. Looking up I saw Simon on his Harley and then a second bike appear.

Karen L had bought herself a shiny blue Harley 883 Sportser...!!!!

I felt so pleased and proud of Karen, achieving a great task she is now set for great adventures.

Never have I seen such a perfect couple. Karen and Simon looked really happy and the bikes looked in total harmony. Pictures soon. Isn't there a collective noun for a pair of motorbikes? A brace, a gaggle, a flock............???


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home