Pink Icing

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sound and vision

Karen & Simon are off to St Tropez tomorrow for the European Harley Davidson meeting. Sounds like it'll be a wonderful event and Karen will be able to go this year knowing that if she wants to she could ride any bike there. Go Karen.....!!

Was Alex's 30th Birthday party Saturday, she looked fabulous, calm and happy and will give birth in July.

Invested in a few hours of culture earlier today, well that was the plan. Took myself off to Hatchlands Park for a wander to become totally absorbed in history and architecture. Became absorbed, almost totally, by a coach load of Senior Citizens from the Midlands. As I stood in the restaurant queue with an endless flow of them in front and behind me, I waited patiently to purchase my tea and quiche (could smell it from the beginning of the queue and had to have it!). They were all very friendly and happy to tell me where they were from, why they were there, where they were going.........I drifted off to sunnier climes to escape the building hysteria about to overpower me. Sitting in the courtyard with my lunch I was aware they were all staring blankly at me whilst sipping their tea. I just knew I had slipped onto a set of The Day of the Walking Dead IV and suddenly developed an unbelievable urge to develop Terrets Syndrome. Knowing the lifeforce was about to be sucked out of me I leapt up and fled, stopping to feast my senses in the garden and house before locking myself into my car to thrust Queens of the Stone Age into the cd player to ensure I was alive and kicking......................

Interesting Discussion Thread on message board for '10 things for Tanie to do'.............

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home