Pink Icing

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Secrets and Lies

Have you ever held on to a secret and really wanted to share it with everyone?? Yep well that's me right now. I have lots of things I want to say about the preparation but can't just yet. Frustrating? Why even say it?

Yes, well quite, but why should I suffer alone. Best get to know I have zero patience and want to do, say, try everything when feel it. Many partners have been surprised with that one.......

So yesterday and today I have been a Domestic Goddess and cooked all things tasty and nutritious for my pregnant daughter. I am of course practising being Granny Tanie and ensuring that Natalie's freezer is stocked with home baked pies etc while I am away. Tomorrow I am off to M&S to stock up, sooo much easier dahlings and allows me time to get on an enjoy the time off.........

Have ants in my pants at the moment and am finding it very difficult to stay put in Surrey or indeed the house. Spent lovely time in Norwich recently. Also particularly happy visit to Southwold Pier with Moose, Paul and Roz. Then Cornwall, where the weather was glorious, wildlife tame and friendly, the food scrumptious and great company in abundance.

Scotland and Morecombe shortly, not forgetting Horsham, well it's outside Surrey..............

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home