Pink Icing

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fairy stories r us

Ah ha!
I'm still here..............

Been to visit the Parentals over Easter. Nightmare journey back, can't even begin to talk about it. In summary what should have been a 4 hour journey turned out to be 12 long tiring hours. When I finally got home, after filling the hire car with unleaded in the diesel tank, paying a garage to open on a Bank Holiday to fix it, breaking Darling Daughter's lap top, screeching at Darling Daughter, dropping Eldest Niece off on the motorway (Interstate) I discovered that I didn't have my house keys. I felt completely desperate.

At that point in my life I did not want a Darling Daughter, Eldest Niece or indeed a family of any description. Nor did I want my life full stop.

I wanted someone elses life.

Someone that had a caring, considerate & organised husband.

A financially stable husband

A stable family

A predictable gentle family


I have always been prone to fairy stories......................

5 Comments:

  • At 6:05 pm, Blogger Casdok said…

    Lol! Me too!! :)

     
  • At 7:47 pm, Blogger Kelly Guyer said…

    Aw bless you! Sounds like you have had a pretty hectic "holiday" if you can call it that!
    I too have had a terrible Easter... Still to flabberghasted to put it into words! Check out my blog tomorrow, I intend on writing about laptop CPR and other pricey events from the weekend!
    Take it easy
    Kel
    x

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    casdok - I still dream of a knight on a white charger on a bad day....

    KG - yikes, not sure I will be able to read it!! Let's hope your week will be better

     
  • At 2:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We didn't go ANYWHERE for Easter! Yay for quiet family time at home!

    I hope you recover nicely. Try a hot bath with jasmine and aloe. It's pure heaven.

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Pink Icing said…

    LP - sounds divine, wish I could have been an invisible visitor...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home