Pink Icing

Sunday, September 09, 2007

holidays

Gracious, it's been almost a month since I just popped by to tell you all that I was kinda busy. Phew! Really really busy it seems.....

Just got back from a week away in Cornwall, England. Weather was fabulous. Rest of it?? Well that's another story. It's a story for another day

Sorry........

Gotta go to sleep to get up for work tomorrow. Had been falling behind and letting the bad guys win for a while so am in need of my beauty sleep (ha, believe me I need my beauty sleep!!) to face and fight another day

Lots of love to one and all

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 am, Blogger A said…

    Mmmm, I need my beauty sleep, too. I have to pry my computer out of my fingers and go to sleep!

    A

     
  • At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear your trip went well- if you've got pictures to share, we'd love if you did!

    Get some sleep- travel tiredness is one of the deepest fatigues!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home