Pink Icing

Saturday, September 16, 2006

life of meaning

I've been contacting people recently and realising that they are having a thoroughly wonderful life, full of life! Normally by this time of year I would have numerous long week ends away, long haul holiday, week end visits to far flung friends but hey, no, I've stopped. Yep, my life has stopped, and I just hope that when it finally kick starts again in a few weeks I actually have enough life left in me to actually bloody well enjoy it!!!!


Very sad to report that the wonderful Mrs Kennedy of April Cottage has died. Found by her neighbour slumped in a chair in front of the television, she had experienced a pulmary embolism (don't know how to spell it) that grabbed her away from us. Mrs Kennedy, thank you. Thank you for your cakes, they were so much more than just a cake. And thank you for everything you have given. I WILL always remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home